We’re changing the landscape of women’s health in Canada.
WHCC was created by three of Canada’s leading women’s health and hospital foundations to break the barriers holding us back from providing women with the knowledge and care they deserve.
Through intentional collaboration, WHCC brings resources, fundraising, and some of the brightest minds in science and healthcare together to address the wider gaps we can’t tackle on our own.
Our network of researchers, scientists, and healthcare professionals are working hard every day to bring life-changing data and care to Canadian women.
We’re united in:
- Funding medical research that addresses the needs of women
- Raising awareness on the gender health gap
- Dispelling misconceptions about women’s health
- Broadening the scope and reach of world class women’s health programs
- Creating higher standards of care for every woman
Our Pillars of Impact